First flight after getting my license was the most technically challenging thus far because:
1. Was carrying 3 other passengers as opposed to just my instructor.
2. Trained in a two seater but flew a four seater.
3. Flying at maximum gross weight of the plane.
4. Had to limit the amount of fuel on board due to weight limit.
5. 50 foot obstacle (trees) to overcome for landing and takeoff at Grand Geneva Resort Airport which had one of the worst paved runways.
6. Had to fly below 3,500 feet most of the time to avoid airspace of O’hare airport.
But the views and experience were worth it!